Thompson Estate and Eastern Suburbs Athletics (TEES) is a well-established Brisbane athletics and cross country running club. It is Brisbane's oldest sporting club with continuous service to the community since 1900.
Free training and keep fit sessions
Coaching and general fitness sessions are free for members - membership starts at $20 per annum. For non members it's free for your first 2 sessions and $5 per session after that. Ages range from Juniors to Masters, and any ability. It's a lot cheaper than joining a local gym and running is a great way to build muscle and burn fat. Come and give it a try, you don't need to be an olympic athlete to join in. Abilities range from people just wanting to do a bit of exercise upwards.
Benefits of TEES Membership
- Free training sessions by qualified coaches
- Use our running track with all the usual athletics equipment including high quality floodlights for night time training
- New shower and toilet facilities
- To enter many Queensland Athletics competition events you need to be a member of a QA club. TEES is fully affiliated with QA.
- Standard QA insurance cover
Brisbane athletics and cross country running club
Long Queensland History
Located in South East Brisbane
Our main training facility is on Stanley Rd in Carina, Brisbane (see map). Recently a brand new shower/toilet block has been constructed, new floodlights have been installed and 2 x all weather long jump runways have been built. We also train at QSAC (used to be called QEII stadium).